Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mini Pancake Muffins

Pin It!

This week has been awesome and chaotic all at the same time! One of my dearest friends is having a baby next month and this past Saturday was her baby shower! Guess who got to make all the sweets? This girl right here. Woohoo! It was so much fun and everything was completely amazing! I won't go into too much detail because I'm going to post some pics of the treats later this week! So, keep your eyes peeled!

In the meantime, In case you missed my guest post over at My Happy Place...  I thought I'd share :)

Mini Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins Recipe:   |Print Recipe|
2 cups pancake mix
1/4 cup white sugar
1 egg (beaten)
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 tablespoons maple syrup
*More syrup for dipping!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Grease a mini muffin pan and set aside.

In a medium bowl, combine pancake mix and sugar. Stir in water, milk, egg, vanilla and syrup. Mix in chocolate chips and combine well.

Fill each section of the mini muffin pan just over 1/2 full.

Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.

Place muffins on skewers and serve hot with plenty of maple syrup for dipping!

Recipe makes 36 mini muffins.

What's cooking, love?TidyMomPhotobucket

11 comments :

  1. These are so cute! I love pancakes and these are a great option to eat them more on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious and I bet my two year old would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog really is so cute! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun recipe, our kids will love this! (And our husbands!) We appreciate you linking up with us!! It's so fun to see all of the great ideas and recipes! We hope to see you back again soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I am going to pin these. My kids will think these are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! These would be great for a brunch! Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up to Showcase Your Talent Thursday, you have been featured! http://whatscookinglove.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-your-talent-thursday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so flippin' cute! I would love you to link them up at my link party, Whatcha Whipped Up Wednesday. Hope to see you there

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea when the family is eating breakfast on the run. I see these being made for the kids on school days, many times this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for night when the grandkiddos spend the night. Lil kiddos LOVE dipping things !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...