Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hawaiian Party Desserts

Pin It!
As I was looking through old pictures, I ran across some awesome ones of a party that I helped my good friend Becky put together for her daughter's 6th Birthday! I figured that with summer coming up, and lots of Hawaiian themed parties being planned, it might be good to post some pictures of the adorable desserts we ended up making! We had so much fun putting it all together and in the end it came out super cute! It so makes me want to throw a luau party now...


Dessert table! (We didn't make the cake... but it sure looked amazing!)


A tray of super cute nutter butter/frosting sandals! The shells and starfish were made using a shell mold found at Michaels! The sandcastles were made by packing brown sugar into small sand castle molds (found at Dollar Tree!) They were one of my favorite details!


One more tray of sandals... just because ;)


Super cute hawaiian rainbow fruit kabobs! So colorful and festive! Oh, and healthy, too ;)


Beach cupcakes! Some had little beach chairs made from striped Zebra Gum... others had jawbreaker beach balls! Sand was made with ground up cookies! So cute.


Close-up of adorable cupcakes! ;)


And, of course... What hawaiian party would be complete without Tiki Head Cake Pops? I had so much fun making these little guys and they made a great centerpiece for the kids' tables!


And even though this isn't dessert related... I had to share it! We turned her daughter's playhouse into a Tiki Hut using rafia skirts! Isn't it adorable??



Linked To: Back For Seconds

6 comments :

  1. This looks so beautiful and springy! Great job on all the treats and the decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute ideas you have and it looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I featured you today. Thanks for sharing this on Living Creative Thursday! http://www.livinglocurto.com/2013/04/5-cute-party-ideas/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting via Living Locurto - so many cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where were you years ago when I was decorating for themed tea parties? I could have used a lot of your ideas!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- you guys sure know how to throw a great party! Thanks for the fabulous pictures and ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...