Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Favorite Finds - {Four Marrs and One Venus Edition}

Pin It! So, I have this good bloggy friend... her name is Jen. She is the lady behind Four Marrs and One Venus and she is extremely fun and sweet! Did I mention she's super talented and amazingly creative, also? Well, she is! And guess what else? It's going to be her BIRTHDAY! Which is why I've dedicated this edition of Favorite Finds to all things Jen! I've had so much fun networking with her and getting to know her and I wanted to share her all with you! :) This edition of Favorite Finds is going to feature some recipes that include things that I know Jen loves! Also, I will be featuring some of my Favorite recipes from her blog!

Make sure to head over to her blog and her Facebook page and wish this amazing lady a Happy Birthday! She completely deserves it! Also, take a good look around once you get there because she has some absolutely amazing crafts you're going to want to try and the recipes -- don't even get me started on the recipes! ;) Happy Birthday, Jen!!



Things Jen Loves: {Mexican Food, Shock Top (Beer), Desserts!}



Taco Dip

Baked Taco Dip - Closet Cooking


Taco Bake - The Country Cook


Quick Beer Pizza Crust {Made with Shock Top} - Bluebonnets + Brownies

Lime and White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars

Lime and White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars - Handle The Heat


Lemon Cheese Bars - Chocolate, Chocolate and More


My Favorite Jen (Four Marrs and One Venus) Recipes & Crafts!


Gingersnap-Pear Cheesecake {Four Marrs and One Venus}


Bread Baking: Beer Style {Four Marrs and One Venus}


Creamy Chicken Enchiladas {Four Marrs and One Venus}


Sassy Monster Tooth Pillow {Four Marrs and One Venus}


Chalkboard Kitchen Canisters {Four Marrs and One Venus}




3 comments :

  1. Devi Devi Deviiiiii!!! I heart you girl! You know this! :) Thank you so much for the fun day- sweet words..and best post! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen is the tater to my tots! Off to wish her a Happy Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're making me hungry! Great treats for Jen's birthday! I love this party and I'm discovering new blogs to follow! Yay! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...