Friday, April 29, 2016

NUTTER BUTTER Cookie Mustache Pops + Mustache Party Ideas

Pin It!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NuttyForTheHolidays #CollectiveBias


Nowadays there are so many adorable party themes out there to choose from. One of my favorites has to be the "Mustache" theme, because it's super versatile. It can be for a boy's birthday, a fun get-together with friends, a more "grown-up" party, a baby shower... you name it, and this theme can probably work for it. 



The other day a bunch of adorable mustache-themed ideas kept flooding my mind and I love that I am able to share them with you so that you, too, can use them for your own parties!
While shopping at Walmart the other day and I grabbed some of the supplies I needed to make some super cute, easy Mustache Pops that can also be used as props and Mustache Cups that would be perfect for any mustache party. Get ready to be excited... 


NUTTER BUTTER cookies have been one of my favorite cookies since I was a child. Their peanut buttery goodness makes them one of my favorite sweet treats to snack on. Also, look at them... They're the perfect shape for mustaches! Why bake your own cookies when you have the perfect canvas for some adorable mustaches? They're pretty much the perfect cookie for almost any design you can think of! I love their versatility (pretty sure this is the word of the day.)


So, in just a few simple steps, you can make super adorable Mustache Pops and I'm going to show you how. First thing, grab some:
  • NUTTER BUTTER cookies 
  • long lollipop sticks
  • black chocolate melting wafers.

Next, use one of the sticks to poke a hole in the bottom (peanut butter part) of the NUTTER BUTTER cookies.


Dip your lollipop stick into your bowl of melted black chocolate wafers and place it in the pre-poked hole.


Allow the chocolate to harden, so the stick is secure. Then you can decorate! There are so many mustache options out there -- have fun with it!


Look how adorable they are! Seriously, could they be any cuter? I don't think so!


I also have a tutorial for some super cute, also super easy cups that will be a hit at the party:

DIY Mustache Cups Tutorial:

Supplies:
  • 1 piece of felt, found at craft stores. {it was smaller than a sheet of paper}
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Small plastic cups

Directions:

Step 1. Cut felt into small rectangles, about 2-1/2" x 1-1/4" Fold each rectangle in half and cut out your desired mustache shape.
Step 2.  Grab your glue, your mustaches and your cups.
Step 3. Apply a small drop of glue to the center of your mustache.
Step 4. Place it right under the "lip" of the cup and allow it to dry.


I thought milk would be perfect to serve in the cups -- milk, cookies, you know... the perfect combination? Also... Milk Mustaches. Get it? The milk has a mustache! It's hilarious. Isn't it? I know, Im cracking up, too.


My little guy with the cookie pops in action! These really are the perfect treat to make because, not only are they super delicious, but they double as an adorable prop to instantly give any person their very own mustache! Trust me, people want mustaches. And now they can have their own, and eat it, too!

{Click image to enlarge + print}

Because I care about you and your mustache party so much, I have also included a Mustache Matching game that you can print and have your guests play! Matching games aren't just for kids. Adults love them, too! Just print the image above (cardstock is best) cut out the squares and flip them over and let the matching begin!

I hope you'll use these ideas at your next Mustache Celebration and I hope you have as much fun making them as I did! Sometimes it's the simple, easy details of a party that really bring it all together and add that special "cuteness" factor! Have fun and happy celebrating!

2 comments :

  1. Adorable! The cups and NUTTER BUTTER cookie mustache ideas are amazing. I am sure my boys would love this! (client)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These party ideas are way cute! I loved those Rain boots and umbrella cookies. Thanks for this picture. I have also booked one of beautiful venues in Los Angeles for my sister’s baby shower cum holiday party. Will use a funky mustache theme for the event.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...