Monday, May 16, 2011

Cheesecake Brownies

Pin It!


I don't think i've ever met a dessert I didn't like. I love them all in completely different ways. But, if I were going to be stranded on an Island and I could only bring one dessert, that dessert would be brownies. I have a love for brownies that I have never felt with another food before... It's creepy, really. Okay, so I might be exaggerating a little... But, I do love them! They are very versatile, much like cupcakes. You can pretty much pair any flavor with a brownie and have success! This week I was overly consumed by couponing, so I hadn't done a whole lot of baking or cooking. We went over to my MIL's house for a visit and she presented me with the most awesome present EVER! A Perfect Brownie Pan Set set!!


I remember when I saw these on TV I thought they seemed interesting. I thought they could be one of those products that claims to be revolutionary, when in reality it doesn't work all that well. But, I decided to test it out at my MIL's that night and I made some cheesecake brownies... and let me tell you, it was awesome! Perfectly cut brownies! I've made a lot of brownies over the years and have tried every different technique to make them look perfectly even and neat. This pan does just that! It's amazing and I love it. So, you should probably get one now :)


Cheesecake Brownies Recipe:


Brownie Part:
1 Box brownie mix
Eggs (according to your box!)
Water (according to your box!)
Oil (according to your box!)


Cheesecake Part:
8 ounces cream cheese
1 egg
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract


Prepare brownie mixture according to package directions. Spread into your pan of choice.

Combine cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and use an electric mixer to beat it until it's smooth. Spoon cheesecake mixture over the brownie mixture in 9 big blobs. Use a knife to twirl and swirl the cheesecake mixture. Now, if you're using the Perfect Brownie Pan Set you would place the metal divider over the top of the brownies and push it down and it would help to distribute the cheesecake mixture even more!

Now just bake according to your box's directions! Then, you eat them!

5 comments :

  1. I admit I had a selfish motive in giving the brownie set to you. I KNEW you would make me brownies!! You did not disappoint and those cheesecake brownies were the best thing I've ever tasted...mostly!! hahaha! I refrigerated a few you left here and they tasted even better the next day! Thanks DIL...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, like a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Cheesecake Brownies look so good!!! I'll be making them,,(like I need them)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...