Thursday, March 15, 2012

Favorite Finds #2

Pin It!


It seems like this week flew by in no time and I haven't finished all the projects and cleaning I wanted to! I guess a lot of it is because of Martha. I always like to put on her show when I'm cleaning because it helps to encourage me and to keep me on track with my cleaning. Well, that's not taking into account that she's going to be making a totally amazing craft that I want to see... so, there goes 20 minutes of my cleaning time. Then she decides to bake a really delicious looking dessert and another 15 minutes is gone... That's pretty much how my morning goes.

On the bright side, I've found a lot of super yummy recipes this week and I've put them together for you, just to make you drool :) Here are my favorite recipes and treats from this week!



 
Tortellini with Ham and Peas @ American Family


 
Marshmallow Chicks @ A Farmgirl's Dabbles


 
Pink Lemonade Mini Cakes @ Confessions of a Cookbook Queen


 
Vodka Cream Pasta @ Rachel Ray (featured on Dr. Oz)


 

Rainbow Oreo Pops @ The Sweet Swiper





1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh, I am just loving your blog! These links are great!! I love those marshmallow chick!! Fun! Have a great weekend! :) xo, Reannah @ShapedbyGrace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...