Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chipotle Ranch Sauce

Pin It!


See that up there? That's a whole lotta goodness in that little bowl! If you know me, you know that I absolutely LOVE ranch! I'm a ranch addict. I am also fully aware that when I completely drown my salad in ranch that it loses a tiny bit of it's nutritional value. But, at least it's only a tiny bit, right?
I made this chipotle ranch because I had a completely amazing idea for a sandwich and I needed something extra special to go on it. It's only a little bit spicy and if you'd like you can add more spice if you're feeling daring or you can add less if you so choose! It's great on sandwiches, as a dip or even in wraps! Yum... i'm getting hungry just talking about it!


Chipotle Ranch Sauce Recipe:   {Print Recipe}

Ingredients:
1 16 ounce bottle Ken's Steak House Ranch or Buttermilk Ranch (I personally love the buttermilk!)
Embasa chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Instructions:
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until mixture is smooth and creamy!

*If you don't like any spice you can start with 1 chipotle pepper and taste and adjust to suit your taste!


White Lights on Wednesdays

4 comments :

  1. Yum! This looks so good! I love chipotle anything. Whenever its part of the menu, I'm sure to get it. I'll have to try this :)

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to give this one a try- we love spicy hot peppery foods and this would make a great dip or condiment- burger sauce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Devi! I have to make this sauce for my boys....they will dip everything in it. I can just see it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Devi! Yummm! This sounds soooo good! Hubbs loves chipotle everything and I love ranch dressing, so win/win! I'll have to make two batches, though. One for me and one with extra peppers and adobo for him. I swear he has an asbestos tongue. LOL Stopping by from White Lights On Wednesday. Thanks for the great recipe! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...