Monday, October 14, 2013

Bacon Cheeseburger Meatball Skewers with Kraft #FreshTake #cbias

Pin It! I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.

During the cool Fall months there is nothing I love more than having people over to enjoy good food, fun games and just make some good memories. I thought I would use Kraft Fresh Take to develop a fun recipe that I could use to serve at some of my upcoming Fall gatherings. Something that would be both adorable and delicious! Let's face it, the best foods are both adorable and delicious, right?

I was inspired by Kraft's new Fresh Take product "Cheddar Jack and Bacon" to make a yummy cheeseburger meatball. The Fresh Take package comes with both the breadcrumbs and cheese mixture already packed full of flavor! How awesome is that!? I headed down to my local Walmart to pick up the yummy Fresh Take product, along with some other ingredients to whip up a delicious meatball appetizer! You can see photos of my trip here.





The Kraft Fresh Take was found in the cold cheese section -- I thought that was pretty cool! I guess it only makes sense though, since there is, in fact, cold cheese in the package. It was easy enough to find, nestled among the other cheeses. It's a great price too! Only $1.98 for the package and you can even download a coupon for $.90 off here.




Here's what comes in the package! You've got your breadcrumbs and you've got your cheese! Yummy.




I loved working with it because it pretty much did all the work for me! It came with most of the ingredients I needed and all I really had to do was add some ground beef and something to help hold it all together and voila! -- delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs were born! The great thing is, to customize your meatballs you can just try one of the other Fresh Take packages! Endless meatball options. Yay!







Bacon Cheeseburger Meatball Skewers Recipe:


Ingredients:

  • 1 Package Cheddar Jack & Bacon Kraft Fresh Take
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 egg
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Onion, chopped into large chunks
  • Tomato, chopped into large chunks
  • Optional: Avocado, pickles
Instructions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, Kraft Fresh Take, egg and salt and pepper. Mix well and form into 15 meatballs.

Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until no longer pink.

Slide meatball onto skewer, followed by tomato and onion pieces.

Makes 15 skewers.



2 comments :

  1. Why hello little yumm-i-ness! I think I need you in my mouth, yep I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Kids would love to eat a cheeseburger on a stick. Thanks for sharing! #client

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...