Monday, January 13, 2014

Easy Roasted Parmesan Zucchini

Pin It!

The last few weeks of my low-carb diet have been, how you say, bearable. I definitely miss my carbs and making a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for my daughter is pure torture, but i'm feeling a lot better. I love that i'm actually sticking to one of my new year's resolutions for longer than a week! Yay! 

Today I'm sharing one of my easy side-dish recipes that has been a staple in this diet, Roasted Parmesan Zucchini! I'm kind of new to this whole roasting vegetables thing... I know, I know... but now that I've discovered it, there's no turning back for me! Enjoy!


Roasted Parmesan Zucchini: {Print Recipe}

Ingredients:

3 medium zucchinis
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper
Olive oil spray

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. 

Slice zucchini into rounds, a little less than 1/4" thick. Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray. Spread zucchini rounds onto baking sheet and spray with olive oil spray, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle parmesan over the top.

Roast for 20-30 minutes, or until zucchini are soft and browned and cheese is starting to get crispy!

1 comment :

  1. Roasted vegetables are great. Your recipe is great. I like to preheat my baking sheet in a 475 oven for 20 minutes and then place my veggies on it. It creates a little crispness and you don't have to cook them as long. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us today at Little Family Adventure's FB party

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...