Thursday, January 9, 2014

Top 15 Bacon Recipes for Super Bowl

Pin It!

The big day is almost here! Super Bowl is coming which means Super Bowl food is coming! I'm going to be completely honest here when I say that, for us, Super Bowl is all about the food! Now, don't get me wrong... I do like to watch the game... while I eat my food. I'm a huge appetizer/dip/finger food kinda girl and Super Bowl is a time when I can really just be myself and eat a huge bowl of buffalo chicken dip and 10 stuffed mushrooms without anyone passing any judgement on me because it's "normal." Thank you, Super Bowl!

Today I've put together a list of 15 of the best Bacon recipes out there! All of these bacon appetizer recipes are perfect Super Bowl Party foods! If it were up to me, I would make every single one of them this year... but I have a feeling my arteries would be so clogged afterwards that I wouldn't be able to continue on for the rest of 2014... and that would be bad... So, I will probably limit myself to just 7 or 8 of them instead ;) 

Enjoy!!


Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls via Home Cooking Memories


Bacon Wrapped Smokies via Lil' Luna


Bacon Ranch Cheese Log via Diddles & Dumplings


Bacon Cheeseburger Dip via Raining Hot Coupons


Cheesy Bacon Bombs via Oh Bite It


Bacon Wrapped Cheese Hot Dogs via Barbara Bakes


Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms via Supper for a Steal


Cheesy Spinach Bacon Quesadillas via Sprinkled with Flour


Warm "Crack" Dip via Plain Chicken






Shrimpies in a Blanket via The Lucky Penny Blog


Beer Candied Bacon via Tide & Thyme




Bite Size Bacon Double Cheeseburger Puffs via The Slow Roasted Italian




5 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh...can I just have all of these!! Everything looks so good. Thank you so much for featuring my avocado egg rolls too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much bacony goodness in one place. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO loving these bacon recipes. Too bad my sister is a vegetarian.. Oh well, more for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! all these look amazing! Thanks for featuring my shrimpies in a blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks delicious. Thank you for linking us up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...