Monday, June 9, 2014

#SayCheeseburger with the new Blippar App & Kraft Cheese!

Pin It!
I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias


I like to consider myself on top of today's technology. I've grown up with cell phones and laptops and been a part of all the social media sites since they began. I try my hardest to keep up with popular apps and especially focus on the ones that make life easier, more fun and get my kids excited! Plus, it seems like apps have become a normal part of "mom talk" whenever i'm visiting with friends. Everyone is always looking for the best new app!

Well, recently I was introduced to the "Blippar" app! Have you heard of it? 

You can download it for your apple, android, blackberry or windows device..

Here's what it looks like:


I decided to download it the other day because I had to make a trip to Walmart to pick up some Kraft Cheese for my daughter's lunches. She's officially on Summer break now and I have promised to make her favorite sandwich (grilled cheese!) for her this week! I had heard that Kraft & Blippar had teamed up to create a fun way to interact with Kraft products and I wanted to see what exactly that meant...


So, once I got to Walmart, I headed for the Kraft Singles section. 


I then opened up the Blippar app and began to "Blip," or scan the cheese! Make sure to hold still while it scans! My daughter loved to scan the products! Although, she has a hard time holding still ;)


This is what popped up next! I was pretty excited to check out the recipes because, as you know, I love food. ;)


These All-American Steakburgers looked amazing! 


So I checked out the ingredients... Sounds like a great simple weekday meal, right? I already put this one on next week's menu!


This one looked really, really good, too! I'm a huge fan of stuffed burgers!


One of the other parts of the app that got my daughter super excited was the ability to take a picture with Brad Paisley. She's all about taking pictures right now and this part made her pretty happy! My son seemed to have fun with it, too! ;) (Make sure to use hashtag #SayCheeseburger)


 

Another awesome feature is the "Paisley Points" section. You just have to quickly create an account by signing in with Facebook or filling in a few details. In this section you can purchase Kraft items and get "Paisley Points" for those items, which you can redeem for awesome prizes (including Walmart eGift Cards!!) Other than the recipes this was definitely my favorite part! I love getting rewarded for things i'm already purchasing!

So, all in all, I'd have to say this app is a winner! I love that you can find delicious recipes that are easy to make and family-friendly and that you can earn free gift cards for buying Kraft products! Woot! Download it and try it for yourself and let me know what you think! :)


Oh, and just in case you were wondering... my daughter got her grilled cheese! :)

1 comment :

  1. Steakburgers...YUM! This app looks awesome and great for easy recipes. Thanks for sharing! #client

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...