Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Printable Cupcake Toppers

Pin It!

It just dawned on me that Cinco de Mayo is this Thursday! I've been seeing all the posts about it on Facebook, but for some reason I didn't realize it was coming up that quickly! I threw together some cupcake toppers for anyone who plans on making some cupcakes this Cinco de Mayo! Use a 2" punch for the round ones and use scissors to cut out the peppers. Place a toothpick or lollipop stick on the back and use them on some delicious cupcakes!

Download them here

There are some awesome recipes I keep seeing around for margarita cupcakes, like these from The Bakery Spot. Yum!  Also, there is an awesome recipe in Martha Stewart's Cupcake book for Tres Leches Cupcakes! There are just so many delicious cupcake recipes out there, you're bound to find one you like! :)


Linked with:

Tip Junkie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...