Monday, May 2, 2011

Tater tot Casserole

Pin It!

This recipe would definitely not win a prize for it's beauty, but, it would definitely win a prize for it's ooey, gooey, cheesy, comforty goodness. I love this casserole and I crave this casserole all the time. If this casserole didn't exist, i'm not sure I would be the girl I am today. It's that good! The next time you need a side dish (especially awesome with BBQ tri-tip... yum!) or something to take to a potluck, you've got this delicious recipe, ready to knock the socks off of anyone it comes in contact with!


Tater Tot Casserole Recipe:
32oz Bag of tater tots or mini tater tots (Thawed or frozen. I prefer thawed!)
1 Can cream of chicken soup
16oz container sour cream
1-1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup french fried onions


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Mix tater tots, soup, sour cream and 1/2 cup cheese in a large bowl.

Spread mixture into 9"x13" baking dish.

Top with remaining cheese (or add even MORE cheese!)

Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.

Remove from oven and sprinkle with french fried onions.

Return to oven and remove after 10 more minutes.

This casserole is excellent for a BBQ! :)



***Don't forget to enter the Giveaway for Martha Stewart's Cupcake Book!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Devi! This is Anna from VisionCCP. I made this casserole for the potluck this month...oh my gosh, these were sooooo good and sooooo easy! I had been wanting to make them and I am so glad I did...this recipe is definitely a keeper for me. Thank you! I love your blog by the way and I am always checking it...love your recipes and ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...