Monday, June 27, 2011

Chicken Wings

Pin It!

I know you're probably saying "What is this?! A new blog post from Diddles & Dumplings?! This is madness!" I have been a horrible blogger and I know that. I know that and I accept that. It has been the craziest month ever and let's just say there has been a lot of eating out the past couple of weeks! I won't bore you with details, because let's face it -- they are boring details. All you need to know is that i'm back! I'm back and I bring recipes. I'm also going to be throwing together some 4th of July printables this week, since the 4th of July is right around the corner!

This recipe for chicken wings will knock your socks off. This is the perfect recipe for football games, UFC parties, or any kind of event where you have a house filled with hungry, hungry men.  It's not your traditional buffalo wing, and it's also not really a bbq wing. It's kind of in a category of it's own... delicious, sticky, honey wing. You won't be able to eat just one!


Sticky Chicken Wing Recipe:   {Print Recipe}

Ingredients:

3 pounds chicken wings
1 tablespoon oil
2 tablespoons ketchup
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup honey
1 clove garlic (minced)


Instructions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Place your chicken in a 9"x13" baking dish.

Mix oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey and garlic in a bowl. Pour over chicken.

Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, basting chicken every 15 minutes. Halfway through cooking turn the chicken over.
Remove wings and set aside. Pour remaining juices and sauce into medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, for around 5 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken.
Brush sauce over chicken wings and they're ready to serve! 



Linked to:

Skip to my lou
GBPRecipeRoundUp

3 comments :

  1. hey! well you're a WAY better blogger than I am, I have MIA for a while now too....it's hard to with little ones running around. Yesterday I was out side enjoying the crazy rain we got here in town?! I love weather like that though! Hope you and your family have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! The wings look delicious! I found your post on Skip to my Lou and now I'm following you! It would be great if you could come over and take a look at my blog too! Nicole @ www.thebakingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome Devi! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...