Thursday, June 2, 2011

Garlic Fries

Pin It!


Here in my town there is an awesome Brewery/Restaurant and they serve what I believe to be the best garlic fries ever! They are just loaded with garlic. I, personally, can never have too much garlic! It's absolutely one of my favorite things! I decided to create my version of their garlic fries at home, which proved to be a very easy task! They were extremely easy to make and also just as delicious!


Easy Garlic Fries Recipe:

1 bag of frozen french fries (I just use the standard fries. No steak fries, no skinny fries, just the good ol' regular french fries)
1 tablespoon oil
3 large tablespoons minced garlic (you can either use fresh or the kind from the jar. I use the kind in the jar because I can tell that's what they use at the restaurant)
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
3/4 teaspoon salt

Cook your fries according to your package directions.

While fries are cooking heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sautee for around 2 minutes.

Once the fries are done place them in a large bowl. Toss them with the garlic/oil mixture. Add parsley and toss to coat.  Sprinkle salt over and serve.

2 comments :

  1. Yum.....I have made this before and the family loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Devi! First of all, let me say, those fries look scrumdiddlyumptious!!! Also, I have an award for you over on my blog! :)
    Amy

    http://redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...