Friday, April 13, 2012

Favorite Finds #3

Pin It!

Hello all! This week in California has been kind of crazy, weather wise. We had a tornado warning in our city and there has been a tremendous amount of rain and lightening! I, myself, enjoy a nice stormy day and have been enjoying it from the comfort of my own bed. It's actually pouring right now as I type this. Our area was definitely in need of some rain and my grass and bushes are grateful as well!

I haven't done a favorite finds post for a while, so I thought i'd put one up. I have found some amazing looking recipes lately and I can't wait to share them with you all! Be prepared to start making a grocery list right now!


Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownie Pastry Pockets @ Endless Simmer



Warm Bean Dip @ Life as a Lofthouse


Loaded Baked Potato Soup @ Sasaki Time


Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza @ gimme some oven!

No Bake Strawberry Milk Cheesecake @ Sprinkle Bakes

2 comments :

  1. Great recipes and I especially like the No Bake Strawberry Milk Cheesecake. Love the sprinkles in the crust!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...