Saturday, May 12, 2012

French Toast In a Cup {Guest Post}

Pin It!
Hi everyone!

I'm Sophie from My Happy Place...! I met Devi about a week ago when were assigned to guest post for each other during a Trading Blogs party!

I'm so happy we've had the opportunity to get to know each other a 
little, and post together! 


I am 14, and I have a passion for baking, photography, Paris, France {even though I haven't been there… YET!} and all things vintage… Stop by my blog sometime to learn a little bit about me and my baking endeavors! :)

Anyhoo… When we were talking back and forth thinking of ideas for our posts, Devi asked me to do something Mother's Day related… 

After thinking for awhile, French Toast in a Cup popped into mind!

I had seen it on Pinterest awhile ago and had been wanting to make it! So I thought now would be the perfect time to give it a shot!

I just LOVE all the single serving recipes that are out there! 

This stuff would be great to whip up for you special someone on Mother's Day because it is SO quick and easy… and of course delicious too! 



French Toast in a Cup
2 pieces of bread {whatever kind you like!}
1/2-1 egg {depending on how eggy you like it. I used 1/2 an egg because I'm picky about textures…}
3 tbsp. milk
sprinkle of cinnamon
a drop of vanilla {optional}

Cube your bread and butter the inside of a coffee cup. 

Place the bread inside the coffee cup of you choosing…

In a separate bowl, mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.

Mix it all together with a fork and pour it into the cup.

Smoosh it down a little {but not too much. You want your bread to soak it all up!} and give it a minute to soak.

Stick your cup in the microwave. Start with a minute and add 10 seconds until it's cooked just how you like it. 

Bon Appetite! 
--------------------------------------------------

Make sure you check out Sophie's blog - My Happy Place... She is an amazing baker and you are sure to love everything she makes! Also, while you're there you can check out the guest post that I did which includes a super yummy treat! :)

4 comments :

  1. Great recipe, Sophie! Keep moving forward with your dreams and don't let anything stop you from making them come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophei, This looks delicious and I love that it's a 1 person serving. I have some great french toast casseroles but they feed an army. Off to check out your blog, dear and Devi's guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie- I Love this!!! This is one of the greatest things- you go girl!!! Thank you so very much for sharing... I am wiping the drool off now! :)
    -jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!! Thanks for sharing this recipe! Going to check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...