Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bird Baby Shower Desserts

Pin It!
Not too long ago I was asked to do the dessert table for my best friend's baby shower! I was so thrilled! I, of course, jumped right on Pinterest and starting looking for ideas! Here's what I decided to make:

- Baby Blue Bird Cupcakes with toasted coconut for the nest -

- Sugar cookies decorated with chocolate nests and cute little eggs -

- Pink & Brown marshmallow pops -

- Kettle Corn in brown bags with cute embellishments -








5 comments :

  1. I adore those cupcakes! They turned out so great.

    I made the same ones for my nephew's baby shower. They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You definitely have a talent sister! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Those all look so great!

    I'm a new follower from the hop. Hope you can stop by mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful theme and decoration.Those eggs are looking very nice in between.
    Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...