Saturday, April 20, 2013

3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chile Verde

Pin It!

So, I've been a bad blogger. I blame it on the small baby currently growing in my stomach. Well, not technically my stomach, but you know... We have been so busy getting the nursery and the house ready and I have definitely not been spending as much time in my kitchen. My poor family. We've definitely eaten our fair share of take and bake pizza lately. I am actually looking forward to once the baby comes because my dear, sweet husband will be taking over most of the cooking. That means lots and lots of delicious BBQ food. Yum. 

The recipe I'm about to share with you guys is one of our go-to weeknight meals. There are only 3 ingredients and it makes a delicious, easy dinner. You really can't beat simple chile verde. Throw it in some tortillas, add a little cheese and some rice and beans and you're set! My favorite!


3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chile Verde Recipe: {Print Recipe}

Ingredients:
2.5 pounds pork roast (cut into 1.5" chunks)
1 jar Thick -N- Chunky Salsa Verde (16 ounces)
1 can diced green chiles (4 ounces)

Instructions:
Place all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook on low for 8 hours.

Great with tortillas, spanish rice, salsa and refried beans. 





1 comment :

  1. Love this, Devi! I have been craving these flavors lately, but haven't had the time to do anything to labor intensive. Definitely trying this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...