Monday, April 8, 2013

Rock 'n' Roll Baby Shower

Pin It!  Yesterday was my baby shower and let me just say -- OH. MY. GOSH! It was amazing! It was blue & black, Rock 'n' Roll themed and everything was absolutely awesome! It was held at and catered by a local Bakery/Cafe called Hometown Emporium, that makes the best food and desserts ever! It was the perfect place for a baby shower! My best friend, mom, sis-in-law and mother-in-law all came together to create this fantastic event and It was honestly one of my favorite days Ever! Baby Corbin is completely set now and we are ready for him to get here!


They had a guitar onesie for all the guests to sign (and that I'm going to be hanging in Corbin's Room!), Diaper raffle (we are set on diapers for a while! woo!), and the diaper pin game (whoever has the dirty diaper wins).


Party favors and a station for guests to write their addresses on pre-stamped envelopes for 'Thank You' cards! 



The tables had black tablecloths, blue napkins and "record" plates. The centerpieces were records melted into bowls filled with pop ROCKS and ROCK candy! Loved them so much!


Close-up of the adorable centerpieces!


Record banner with his name -- Corbin Paul! <3


My daughter got a "Big Sister" shirt to wear. She even got to open a surprise "Big Sister" present filled with toys, arts & crafts and fun things to do with her new baby brother! (The pic is her and her two BFFs)


Food and dessert tables. This was, by far, my favorite part! (Especially the dessert table!)


Look at all those yummy desserts! There were red velvet cupcakes, lemon cupcakes, strawberry cheesecake tarts, chocolate covered brownies, star & guitar cookies, an amazing cake and chocolate and cherry covered macaroons! I almost died. And yes... I tasted every single thing!

Chocolate cake with bavarian cream filling and chocolate ganache! 

Close-up of the adorable cookies! So cute.


Chocolate and cherry topped macaroons. My new obsession!


Food! Sandwiches, fruit kabobs, macaroni salad, salad and veggie trays!


The cutest diaper cake in the entire world with Rock'n'Roll onesies all over it!

A super adorable horse my mom hand painted for baby Corbin! :) She's extremely talented!



Super cute letters painted by my mom to go over baby's crib!

1 comment :

  1. You are surrounded by a wonderful group of women! This shower looks amazing and I'm sure it was fun!
    What are the clothespins in the first picture for?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...