Friday, November 8, 2013

The National Pork Board's "Cooking For Comfort" eCookbook available now!

Pin It!


Remember a while back when I posted on Facebook that I had gotten some really exciting news? Well, I can finally tell you what that news is and I'm absolutely thrilled about it! I was contacted and asked to create 2 original recipes for the new Cooking For Comfort eCookbook for The National Pork Board! *Eeeek!* I, along with 9 other amazing Food Bloggers and 2 famous chefs (Chefs Michelle Bernstein & Ray Lampe) have worked hard at coming up with the most comforting comfort foods you could imagine and let me tell you -- the results are absolutely... delicious.


(Check out these Chorizo & Cheese Empanadas with Avocado Crema from Chef Michelle Bernstein featured in the book!)

This eCookbook is a celebration -- A celebration of those cool, chilly nights spent bundled up with those you love, enjoying your favorite comforting, flavorful, pork-filled dishes. For most of us, our favorite foods play such an important role in both celebrating old traditions and creating new memories and this cookbook really does a great job capturing that.

---> Download your Free Cooking For Comfort eCookbook <---

The first 15,000 people to download the eCookbook will also receive a $1 off coupon for fresh pork!

Keep an eye out for my Spicy Pork Meatballs with Creamy Sweet Potato Sauce and Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Peach & Blue Cheese Stuffing recipes!
One of them is hard to miss, since it's the first recipe in the book! ;) 


For more comfort food inspiration and all things pork, make sure to follow The National Pork Board on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest


**This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of the National Pork Board. Opinions and text are my own.**

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...