Saturday, March 15, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Marshmallow Pops

Pin It!

Have you ever gotten pinched for not wearing green on St. Patrick's day? I'm trying to remember if I have. I feel like I did when I was younger... but I realize now that every year on St. Patrick's day, I make sure to always wear green. 

I think the true fun of St. Patrick's Day is in all the little things that combine to make a unique and fun celebration. In our home, we do a (somewhat) traditional dinner for the holiday and don't go too overboard. However, we do go a bit overboard on the days leading up to this
"lucky" day and these simple, fun and adorable marshmallow pops are just one way that we 
we do that. Cheers to you and I wish you the best of luck this St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day Marshmallow Pops:

Ingredients:

3 large marshmallows
Food Writers - Green, Black & Yellow "markers"
1 teaspoon melted white chocolate
Green sprinkles
Wooden Skewer or (long) lollipop stick

Instructions:

Brush the outside edge of one large marshmallow with melted chocolate and roll in green sprinkles. Place on parchment paper and allow to dry.

Using food writer markers, draw a clover on the "face" of one marshmallow and green stripes around the outside edge. Draw a pot of gold on the other marshmallow, and write "kiss me" or "lucky" or another cute, St. Patrick's day saying on the other marshmallow.

Place marshmallows on skewer and tie green ribbon around the stick.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...