Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fun Find: Minted.com

Pin It!


So, if you know me, then you know i'm always looking around online for anything cute, fun and different to give as gifts for birthdays, holidays and other special occasions (especially things for the kitchen!) Well, this time, I was looking at a site that is completely new to me called Minted.com -- Have you heard of it? 

It's a site full of items designed by really talented designers all over the world.  They have everything from invitations, art prints and stationary to business cards, gifts and a ton of other awesome stuff!


As I was browsing around, I came across an adorable Christmas card idea that is actually a small book that can be used for sharing recipes with friends and family during the holidays! How cute is that? I can so imagine sending one out with recipes for my hubby's BBQ rubs, my bacon cheese log and my Rocky Mountain Candy (and maybe even a brownie recipe!)



They also had a couple of different books to use in the kitchen that you can order as a planner, datebook or notebook! (This one is totally going on my Christmas list!) 


Oh, and don't even get me started on the cute little labels! I so need these for my edible Christmas gifts!


I also fell in love with all of the adorable kids thank you notes and stationary and thought they'd be perfect to give to your children as they start a new school year! This one's my favorite! I know my daughter would love them, especially since her grandma just got her a "big girl desk" for her room!


This art print would be adorable in my Kitchen, or anyone's kitchen, really... I can't be selfish.


They also have tons (and I mean TONS) of different invitations for birthdays, weddings, bridal showers, you name it! 

So, if you haven't already, make sure to head over to Minted.com and check out their amazing selection of beautifully designed products and you are sure to find something you want (or need!) or maybe even grab a few gifts along the way! Either way, you'll be happy you looked!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...