Thursday, March 8, 2012

Favorite Finds #1

Pin It!


I have decided to highlight 5 of my favorite recipe finds (that I usually find via Pinterest) every week and share them with you all! I have become so obsessed with Pinterest lately and all of the delicious recipes I find on there! If you don't already have an account, you can leave your email address in the comment section below and I will send you an invitation! Be warned that once you do join, your life will never be the same. Even if you don't sign up for an account, you can just sit back and enjoy these super yummy recipes! Here are a few of the amazing things that I discovered this week:

Orange PushUp Smoothie @ Averie Cooks


Cake Batter Pancakes @ Chef In Training


Bailey's Chocolate  and Caramel Cupcakes
Bailey’s Chocolate & Caramel Irish Cream Cupcakes @ Tidy Mom


Saffron Chicken @ Kalyn's Kitchen


Mongolian Beef @ Favorite Family Recipes




- You can find all of my boards and follow me at: http://pinterest.com/devimcdonald/ -



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...