Thursday, April 19, 2012

UFC 145 Party Ideas

Pin It!

I'm not going to lie, my husband is a complete UFC freak... and I might just be one, too. There is nothing quite as fun as loading up on delicious junk food and "man food", inviting over some friends and watching the live events in your family room. This weekend's event is even more special because it just so happens that my favorite fighter -- Jon Jones -- is fighting this weekend. 

If you'd like some food ideas for a UFC Party then I can definitely offer some helpful hints. These foods are my go-to party foods for any UFC party because they're: A. Man-friendly B. Delicious and C. Super impressive ;)

UFC Party Food: 

Carne Asada - You can't go wrong by BBQ'ing up some of this delicious meat. Your guests will ask you for the recipe. I promise.

Salsa - All men love salsa. It's a fact.

Chicken Wings - Impressive to the max. You will be known as the hostess of the year, for sure.


I threw together some cupcake toppers for the event because I know that there are women out there like me planning their food menu for the big day and trying to think of the perfect dessert to make for the occasion. Why not bake up some delicious "manly" cupcakes and put some of these babies on top? 





TidyMom

2 comments :

  1. I love that you made UFC cupcake toppers. My bf would freak out - in a very controlled guy way - over UFC cupcakes. :) Thanks for the hook up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious opinion,
    piece of writing is nice, thats why i have read it completely
    My web site - Brazilian jiu jitsu Camberley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...