Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Printable easter cupcake toppers

Pin It!


I just wanted to share some printable easter cupcake toppers that I made. I had some leftover cupcakes from the Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcakes, so I let my daughter decorate them and I made these cupcake toppers to go on top!

Download them here

Use a 2" circle or scalloped punch to cut them out. If you don't have any punches you can definitely cut them with scissors if you're confident in your cutting skills! Next, you can just tape a toothpick or lollipop stick cut in half to the back of the topper and you're all done!

Linked to:
CraftoManiac

4 comments :

  1. Those are super-cute toppers - my kids would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, adorable... very cute blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! I am so happy I found your blog! Can't wait to see more! You have such a great blog!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...